Saturday, 24 May 2014

Voice Over

Hiya,

Sorry I haven't written in a while, school's been extremely busy. So the next few days will be completely focused on continuing with work on this blog and the book trailer.

But I haven't completely forgotten about you all or the trailer. Things have been ticking away in my brain and I'm just working out a few kinks before I upload the voice over trailer. I just need to figure out a few things...

1. I need to figure out what text I want for the trailer. I had something in mind, but it is very short and I don't know how long I can really stretch it out before I give it a go. Plus there are so many verses that I could use. I don't want to give too much away but at the same time I need some intrigue to make people interested.

2. I need to figure out exactly how to do it. I'll be using Windows Live Movie Maker so I've found a video for it, on YouTube of course. I haven't watched it yet, bur if it's shocking I will find a better one, but it looks good. Now just put it into action. 

3. A voice! This probably should have been first on the list for the sheer fact that without this one you kind of can't have a voice over. I have a few friends that have volunteered to do it, but scheduling wise it seems like I'll be doing it myself, because we can never seem to be in the right spot at the same time.

That's where I am at the moment and I'll be making my way through those steps in the next few days to get everything up and running before it's all due in a week and a half. 

No comments:

Post a Comment